Wednesday, February 22, 2006

#46: "First Kiss" at Cambridge University

Cambridge Podcast Forum
At the First Podcast Forum at Cambridge I record in front of a live audience. It serves as a teaser for my story "No, I didn't even kiss her" and The Lance Anderson Podcast Experiment.... In the pre-ramble I continue to ask you to become a "Streamer" and can barely contain my excitement about being at Cambridge. Thanks Josh!...

Theme Music by The Human Value... Blog Art by "John in the UK"... Photo by "Monkey"... Promo by Dan & Hudson Klass...

8:35 / 7.9 MB / Rated PG-13...

4 comments:

Paula S. said...

You da man, Professor Anderson! Like the suit & thanks for the 'cast while abroad!

Brad P. from NJ said...

Dude... that is you in the suit?! You clean up nice...

I love hearing this piece, because I know where I was when I heard it the first time, and heard the piece at PPME... Now that I've heard this from across the pond, this is like some kind of control experiment. Well done.

I hope all went well at the LAPE. I'm sad that I couldn't get the feed, but I'll have to buy some promo packs to make up for my guilt.

Anonymous said...

Great First Kiss show. Still remember mine back in 1971. Cherakee Nation by Paul Revere and the Raiders was the big hit on radio. And Lance, heard Adam is parking some Podshow down at Venice Beach...Say it aint so!

Anonymous said...

I didn't think that you had cooties either.

Love,
Holly