Monday, January 28, 2019

Millie's Memories


Hey Dude, this morning I went to Millie's in Pasadena, which took me on a trip back in a time to my younger, hipper days in the late 90s, when I lived in Echo Park and was a regular at the "Original" Millie's on Sunset Boulevard in Silver Lake.

PEOPLE: Keith Morris, Jerry Seinfeld, Sarah Silverman

BANDS: Black Flag, Circle Jerks

PLACES: Spaceland, Lumpy Gravy, Disneyland, California Adventure, Alcatraz, Santa Barbara, Redwoods, The Haunted Mansion

THINGS: Seinfeld, Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee, Performance Art

SOUNDS: siren

PHOTO: "Millie's Memories" shot with my iPhone5. No Filter.

RECORDED: January 28, 2019 on the observation deck at the Zane Grey Estate in Altadena, California

DISCLAIMER/WARNING: Proudly present rough, raw and ragged. Seasoned with salty language and ideas. Not for most people's taste. Please be advised.

No comments: