Friday, February 01, 2019

Dream Gardeners



Hey Dude, I'm planning on re-recording my best stories from the early days of Verge of the Fringe, so I turned to my old buddies from Reed to help me realize my dreams.

PEOPLE: Krissy Tee

MUSICIANS/BANDS: Bob Dylan, The Beatles, Matt Lazarus, John Bird, The Gluey Brothers, Jim Goulden

PODCASTS: Beyond and Back Podcast, Scary Stories Podcast, Love + Radio

PLACES: Altadena Library, Glassell Park, South Los Angeles, North of Victory

THINGS: #LArain, podcasting, coyotes, rock 'n' roll, dreams, commune, winter garden

PETS: Sweet Leaf, Rizzo & Jett

PHOTO: Zane's Winter Garden shot with my iPhone5

RECORDED: January 31, 2019 on the observation deck at the Zane Grey Estate in Altadena, California

DISCLAIMER/WARNING: Proudly present rough, raw and ragged. Seasoned with salty language and ideas. Not for most people's taste. Please be advised.

No comments: