Sunday, February 10, 2019

Cheez Whiz Critic



Hey Dude, an unguarded moment on my mom's birthday allows an anonymous critic to land a body blow, so I throw a haymaker of my own with the help of Bob Dylan and my dad.

PEOPLE: Trump, James Jeffries, Gorgeous George, Ira Glass

WRITERS/MUSICIANS: Johnny Depp, Scott Warmuth, Ernest Hemingway, Woody Guthrie, Ramblin' Jack Elliott

PLACES: Jeffries Barn, Burbank, Dinkytown, Minneapolis

THINGS: snowflakes, demolition derby, Chronicles Volume One, Serial, podcast, New Yorker, podcasters

PHOTOS: "Mustard and the Moon at Dusk" shot on my iPhone5

RECORDED: February 9, 2019 on the observation deck at the Zane Grey Estate in Altadena, California

DISCLAIMER/WARNING: Proudly present rough, raw and ragged. Seasoned with salty language and ideas. Not for most people's taste. Please be advised.

No comments: