Saturday, July 01, 2023

Rebuilding My Engine

 


Hey Dude, my life has been a real jigsaw puzzle, slowly put back together this past month. Not only does my truck have a rebuilt engine, I may have found my voice...again. 

QUOTE: "At first I thought it was going to be a disaster, but in the end, it was perfect."

AUDIO LINK

PEOPLE: Dean Whitbread, John in the UK, Father Time, Joseph Dougherty

PLACES: Altadena Library, Bob Lucas Branch, Bob's Big Boy (Toluca Lake), Yosemite, Fresno, Oakhurst, Frazier Park, Los Angeles County, Bakersfield, Central Valley

THINGS: Ford Ranger Truck, History of Podcasting, Facebook, Podcast Movement

SOUNDS: footsteps, gravel path, wind, birds, plane, Laguna Sawdust Cowbell Chimes

GENRE: storytelling, personal narrative, personal journal

PHOTO: "Intro Pod Tweet" with my iPhone XS

RECORDED: June 29, 2023 from the "Wawona Lawn" under the flight path of the Bob Hope Airport in Burbank, California

GEAR: Sony ICD PX370 digital voice recorder and Sony ECM CS3 "tie-clip" microphone.

HYPE: "It's a beatnik kinda literary thing in a podcast cloak of darkness." Timothy Kimo Brien (cohost on Podwrecked and host of Create Art Podcast)

DISCLAIMER/WARNING: Proudly presented rough, raw and ragged. Seasoned with salty language and ideas. Not for most people's taste. Please be advised.

No comments: