Sunday, July 23, 2023

The GLOW of My Great Uncle's FBI File

Hey Dude, the FBI finally sent me the file on my Great Uncle Blayney. It's a 210 page mixed bag, but now I have a new angle to tell his story. I also recently binged GLOW and Ted Lasso. 

QUOTE: "I'm not easy to work with, for sure."

AUDIO LINK

PEOPLE: Alison Brie, Marc Maron, Jason Sudeikis, Lester Holt, Blayney F. Matthews, Alan Ladd, Joseph Dougherty

PLACES: Lowe's, Glassel Park, Eagle Rock, Warner Bros., Hollywood Burbank Airport

THINGS: Netflix, HULU, GLOW, Ted Lasso, SNL, FBI, Los Angeles County District Attorney, draft board, Academy Awards

SOUNDS: footsteps, gravel path, wind, plane, the 5 Freeway, Laguna Sawdust Cowbell Chimes 

GENRE: storytelling, personal narrative, personal journal

PHOTO: "Cafe Revisited" with my iPhone XS

RECORDED: July 21, 2023 from the "Wawona Lawn" under the flight path of the Bob Hope Airport in BurbankCalifornia

GEAR: Sony ICD PX370 digital voice recorder and Sony ECM CS3 "tie-clip" microphone.

HYPE: "It's a beatnik kinda literary thing in a podcast cloak of darkness." Timothy Kimo Brien (cohost on Podwrecked and host of Create Art Podcast)

DISCLAIMER/WARNING: Proudly presented rough, raw and ragged. Seasoned with salty language and ideas. Not for most people's taste. Please be advised.

 

No comments: