Wednesday, May 08, 2019

Little Red VW Bug Tales: Tomboy and the Bombshell (Tomboy)



Hey Dude, on a moody day I remember my "Tomboy" girlfriend, who I worked with at a creepy cluster of used bookstores on the edge of Glendale. I also allude to the "Bombshell" and the crooked road to the impending meltdown.

CHARACTERS: Christopher Reeve

LOCATIONS: Burbank, Glendale, San Fernando Road, Rose Bowl, Pasadena, Eagle Rock, West Valley, Laurel Canyon,

STUFF: Arroyo Seco, Ford F-150, 134 Freeway, Superman (1978), booty call, UU Church, LAX

SOUNDS: Birds

GENRE: storytelling, personal narrative, personal journal

PHOTO: "After a Spring Rain at Zane's" shot on my iPhone5

RECORDED: May 7, 2019 on the observation deck at the Zane Grey Estate in Altadena, California

DISCLAIMER/WARNING: Proudly presented rough, raw and ragged. Seasoned with salty language and ideas. Not for most people's taste. Please be advised.

No comments: